Think cleaning your blender is too complicated? It doesn’t have to be! Keep your blender like new with these simple tips.
How to clean your blender quickly
Most people use their blenders once or twice a day, so cleaning them gets complicated. We all have time, so cleaning the blender after each use should be quick. This process needs hot water and dish soap. You should always wash your blender with the soap the manufacturer recommends. Fill your blender with hot water and add a few drops of detergent. The next step is to tighten the lid and turn on the mixer for a few seconds.
The soapy water around the blender will help remove any residue of the mixture that has gathered around the appliance. The last step is to drain hot water and then put the blender in to wash it clean and fast. That’s how you clean your blender quickly. In the process, take the time to clean up any clutter in the process of using the blender. The best thing about the best blender is that you should clean it immediately after use. If you leave any food and liquid around, it will dry out and be difficult to clean.
How to remove stubborn stains from a blender
When it comes to stubborn stains, the cleaning process is dictated by the type of vessel. You probably have a glass or plastic jar, and this will greatly determine how you clean your blender. Over time, your blender will create crumbs and dark colors of food. The bits may have been there for a while and never been handled appropriately. When things get out of hand, there are several options you should try.
Baking Soda and Lemon
You can squeeze a lemon into the jar, then add two tablespoons of baking soda and a cup of water to the jar. Blend on high speed for about 40 seconds and remove the jar. As a final step, you should use a soft sponge to scrape off the inside and rinse afterward.
Baking soda and vinegar
Instead of lemon juice, you can use ¾ cup white vinegar with ¼ cup baking soda. Place the mixture in a blender and blend at high speed for about 45 seconds. Then, remove the jar from the base and use a soft sponge to clean the inside. You can then rinse and dry the blender.
Dish detergent powder
Fill the blender with hot water and add a few tablespoons of dish detergent. Let the mixture sit for a few hours and then pour in most of the ingredients. Use a soft sponge to stir the rest of the mixture. You can then rinse and dry the blender.
How to clean a smelly blender?
For a blender with a burning smell, there is a quick way to fix the horrible smell coming out of the blender. You should cut a lemon and put it in the blender. Add some water and blend the mixture. Lemon will help eliminate odors and the blender has a lemon smell. Your final step is to rinse and dry appropriately.
How do you clean the blender base properly?
Cleaning the base of your blender is an easy task that you don’t have to do often. Use an all-purpose cleaner using a cloth to wipe the bottom. If you want to remove anything stubborn on the sole, you can use a toothbrush to remove the stain.
With these tips, cleaning the blender becomes super easy. Clean your blender after each use. It helps prevent bacteria and mold. You should clean the blade, washer, and jar with soap and water. You should let the blender air dry before you add these ingredients together.
If you are using an electric base, you should be very careful. Immersing the base in a bath of water may cause an electric shock. Unplug the blender and wipe with a damp cloth for proper cleaning.
The Bottom Line
Some foods are more difficult to clean than others. Food and thick items that have dried inside the carafe will be difficult to clean. The mixture must be scrubbed clean. To avoid all of this, hand wash the blender after every few uses.
How to maintain your blender.
Whether your blender is something you only take out for special occasions or you have a smoothie every day for breakfast, a little simple maintenance will keep it going for a long time. Make sure to use the blender properly and avoid chopping hard foods. Clean the blender after each use and keep it in good working order with other light maintenance measures, such as changing switches or fixing leaks.
- Whether your blender is something you only take out for special occasions or you have a smoothie every day for breakfast, a little simple maintenance will keep it going for a long time. Make sure to use the blender properly and avoid chopping hard foods. Clean the blender after each use and keep it in good working order with other light maintenance measures, such as changing switches or fixing leaks.
- Assemble the blender properly. Hold all components tightly each time you use them, and follow any instructions given in the blender’s manual for proper assembly. Make sure that the blade is securely attached to the blender base and that the glass or plastic container (also known as the carafe) is securely seated in the motor base unit.
- Mix only the appropriate items. Blenders are designed to blend soft foods and liquids, and should only be used for this purpose. If you are using a blender to grind or chop hard foods, you are better off using a food processor.
- Cut large pieces of food. If you’re mixing large foods, like large chunks of pineapple, watermelon, or citrus fruit, be sure to cut them into smaller pieces before mixing. You can cut things into pretty large chunks; Aim for about 2 square inches (13 square centimeters).
- Add more liquid to the mixture you are mixing. A mixture that is too dry will look like a paste and push the blade out. This isn’t necessarily harmful, but it’s not too effective either. Depending on the type of food you are mixing, you can add different liquids: water, milk, juice, soup, etc.
Above are some cleaning and maintenance instructions to keep your blender like new. Do you have any other tips, do not hesitate to share them with sweetwaterbargrill.com.